Hello! This blog is all about my favorite time of day, MORNING! I live for my mornings and am almost always awake by 4:30 on work days and 7 on my days off. I love watching the sun rise. I love having that time for myself and choosing how my day is going to go. I love getting so many things accomplished before I even go to work. I just love mornings! Below are the six things that I choose to do every morning, and they make a world of difference for me and how my day turns out.
- Don’t hit snooze! As tempting as it is, hitting snooze always ends up making my morning take off on a bad start.
- Make my bed. I usually make my bed first thing. It really helps me feel officially awake and going in the morning. I’m also a clean freak so it’s a must for me.
- Yoga. I do at least one video from Yoga with Adriene on YouTube every morning. It wakes me up and helps me focus.
- Shower and Morning Facial. After I work out, I shower and usually do my whole facial routine which can be found in an earlier post here.
- Eat. I always have something to eat in the morning. My smoothie is my go to. You can see the post I wrote about it here. 🙂
- Devotions. Starting my day off in the word is the only thing that gets me through every day. As dramatic as it sounds, I literally cling to it. I really encourage everyone to find a devotional that speaks to them and USE it. Every morning. Right now, I am going through the soul sessions from SoulScripts. Jordan Lee, Soulscripts’ creator, works you through passages and shows you how to really read and interact with scripture. I love her videos, and they have really helped me dive in deeper. No matter what devotion you choose, be devoted and it’ll change your whole day. I promise!
- What are some important parts of your morning?
- What devotion do you use?
Share your responses below 🙂
5 thoughts on “6 Things To Do Every Morning”
LOVEEEEEE this! I am so bad about hitting snooze in the mornings. Especially if I’ve been up studying the night before. This list of things to do in the mornings is so realistic and attainable. I so look forward to reading more!
Yay! You’re the sweetest! What are you going to school for??
Journalism! What about you?
Oh that is awesome! I graduated almost two years ago with my nursing degree 🙂
That’s great! A lot of my friends are going to school to be nurses.